Right To Resist is a campaign statement initiated by activists involved in the student movement that began in November 2010. As the police force launches its campaign to be given greater powers, we have launched the statement because we believe the movement needs to campaign against their powers.
Right To Resist
• For the right to organise and protest
• Defend those arrested in the recent student protests
• Stop police brutality and intimidation
• Ban kettling
• Stop the cuts
The four main Right To Resist campaign points at the moment are:
• Supporting Katy Clark MP’s petition against kettling
• Passing the Right To Resist motion within campaign groups
• Order the little red book
• Fighting against victimisations of school students for protesting
Check out their blog for more information.